Monday 27 September 2010

I Hate Being Female.

Well ... no, I actually don't really mean that. Sometimes it gets on my nerves, though. You know, knowing that I am basically a freak of nature for actually understanding the 'historical' basis for 300 [yes, I know the movie was based off a comic book. But I like my Greek Mythology/History ...] instead of drooling over Gerard Butler being in tiny shorts. Seriously? Am I expected to do this? It makes me want to cry.

So, in advance, I apologise to anyone out there who thinks I should sit here drooling over men, rather than actually being interested in the film at hand. Sorry. I'm not going to watch something just because it has hot guys in it. I mean, hell, I'm not even THAT into guys.

Did I just say that? Oh, right, I did. Well. Try checking out a movie with a plot sometime. You know, that thing that tells a story? And preferably not a story about someone who the author blatantly made perfect to satisfy her own twisted sexual desires. Or how about something that doesn't absolutely destroy what used to be a pretty cool legend? God, vampires are overrated.

[/Twilight rant over].

No comments:

Post a Comment