Monday 20 September 2010

Nobody Reads These.

Unless I forcibly force them to, anyway.

Now, I think the main objective of opening this blog to begin with was to document my National Novel Writing Month, 2010 experiences. I have never done this before. Well, I've done NaNoWriMo before, but I've never ... you know. Kept a blog about it. In amongst that will probably be rantings about how my life rocks, or sucks. One of the two. :)

Let me make it clear that holding conversations with myself does not bother me in the slightest. Even if nobody is listening, I have a tendency to do it, because it always comforts me to know that somebody is listening. Haha. That somebody is usually myself. But I am one of those endearing people who finds it necessary to vent their feelings whenever they can, by whatever means possible. This is, more than likely, why I write. Well, that and I, you know ... enjoy it.

So. Um. Yeah. Hi there, and welcome to my blog. Welcome to the sometimes cynical, sometimes upbeat, often completely confused and confusing joy that is a stream-of-conscious public diary for the public to read. So I'll try to be as eloquent as I can. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment