Monday 20 September 2010

Warning: Woman in Hard-Hat Working.

Or thereabout. I know what I want this place to look like: all decorated and ... well. Some kind of reflection of me, in a twisted, not so communicative way. However, working on this computer makes that nigh on an impossibility. The machine hates me. It is out to get me. Every time I make progress with anything, it either freezes, or sees fit to spontaneously disconnect from the internet. Dear computer: please stop committing suicide. You are my only hope in this time of dire need.

So, until further notice, this Blog is UNDER CONSTRUCTION. Because when I do something I remotely like with it, the computer destroys it, only for me to have to repeat the process five or six times, and honestly, I don't have THAT much time on my hands. Just enough to, you know, blog about. In the meantime, please enjoy a music video:

Oh, you know what? This forsaken, ridiculously bad, over-priced DIAL-UP internet connection REFUSES to open YouTube. Actually, it refuses to open up almost ANY website. Please accept a virtual gift-basket of cupcakes as an apology.

And the video as promised. With cupcakes:

No comments:

Post a Comment