Sunday 26 September 2010

Um ...

Okay, so this isn't my NaNoWriMo blog anymore. This is:

http://www.nanowrimobeautifulillusion.blogger.com/

Because ... I felt like it. And because I figure that this has already turned into enough of a 'personal' blog, already, it doesn't need to be anymore so. Haha. So yeah, this is where personal stuff will go, because I said so, and stuff like that, you know?

So, without further ado: my life has been somewhat boring so far. Very little of note has happened. Very little of note probably will happen for a long time yet. Oh, apart from my brother somehow managing to cripple himself. Yeah. But ... well, it happened to him, not me. Oh, and computer issues; bane of my life, and possibly the only events really going on in it at present. Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment